Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New places, New Friends

Greetings all! I have successfully made it to Oregon and have finished my first day in the clinic! More importantly, I have made 2 friends (and am working on a third). Critter is the wonderfully sweet yellow colored dog pictured who likes to slowly wander up to you and wag her tail to entice you to scratch her head. My other new friend, Bailey, is slightly less subtle in that he is currently on my bed, attacking me as I type, trying to lick my face. Not pictured is Bean, who is mischevious mut who is slower to warm up to new people and who has a love/hate relationship with Bailey, who always chews on his leg, but in a fun, playful way. So, Klamath is a small town, surrounded by hills, but as you can see what it lacks in urban-ness it more than makes up for the dog-love and a good cup of coffee at the Daily Bagel. Sadly kiddos, I am turning in because I am still on my east coast schedule and it is midnight thirty there. I hope to have more fun stories soon.
Love, c

No comments: