Friday, November 21, 2008

Teleconferencing Sucks the Big One...

Yes, today was teleconferencing day. All day. So i woke up at a sporting hour or 5am, got myself some coffee and cereal and figured out how to log myself on. Then for the next 8 hours i was wearing a headset and attached to my computer. It was so awful. The only good thing was half way through when Critter came and laid down with me on the bed. Then I slept for 2 hours. This is the least productive day of my life thus far. On the upside I am thinking of going out adventuring on my own this weekend - that is if it doesnt get too snowy and icy tonight. I might go explore the "big city" of Medford which is an hour and a half away. I think it qualifies as "big" because not only does it have a Superwalmart, but also a Costco. Tonight, I think we are going to go hear a band that one of the residents is in - yes a Rock cover band in small town Oregon. How more classic can it get.

No comments: